UPDATE: APPLICATION FOR 2017/2018 ALVAN IKOKU POST UTME CERTIFICATE SCREENING EXERCISE
Based on the recent guideline for admissions, all candidates with score 200 and above either from AIFCE or other institutions should apply online for the Degree programmes, while all candidates who scored between 100 and 199 should apply for the NCE programmes.
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- Physical Education and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
- ED/Business Education
- ED/Fine and Applied Art
- ED/Social Studies
- ED/Political Science
- ED/English Language
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
Application commences on immediately.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2017/2018
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and click on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
- Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- L.G.A. identification
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB result page
- O’level result
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the College.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges. However candidates earlier screened for Degree programmes in response to our publication in the Daily Sun Newspaper of Friday, September 15, 2017 are not required to make another payment.
This advert supersedes our earlier publication as indicated above.
Phone number: 09071159125
Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice Institution are advised to do change of Institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN.
A.N Aguta (Mrs.)