INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS AND TENDERS
The AlvanIkoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, is desirous of embarking on the underlisted (2014-2016) MERGED tetFUND Library Intervention Projects. Consequently, interested competent and experienced contractions are invited for Pre-qualification and Tender.
|1.||Procurement of Assorted text-books on School Of General Studies, Science, Voc./Technical Education.||N20,000|
|2.||Procurement of Assorted Text-books on Schools of Arts, Early Childhood Education, General Education, Languages||N20,000|
|3.||Procurement of reference materials and journals on various disciplines.||N10,000|
|4.||Wifi (in door and out-door internet)||N10,000|
|5.||KOHA installation and configuration||N5,000|
|6.||Subscription of E-Books and E-Journals.||N10,000|
|7.||Procurement of Computers and other related items||N10,000|
|8.||Procurement of bindering equipment and library furniture||N10,000|
B. PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Interested contractors are required to submit the following documents with their bids.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (ie 2015-2017)
- Evidence of Compliance with PENCOM Fund by inclusion of current certificate.
- Evidence of Compliance with ITF requirement by inclusion of current certificate.
- Evidence of Compliance with ITF the National Social Insurance trust Fund (NSITF).
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, consultants and Service providers by BPP or a copy of interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance.
- Sworn affidavit indicating whether any staff of AIFCE is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has pecuniary interest in the Company.
- Company Audited account for last 3 year (2015-2017)
- Company profile indicating Technical personnel to be involved in the project.
- List of relevant equipment/plant to be deployed in the project.
- List of similar projects executed in the last 3 years indicating contract sum, location and evidence of award/completion.
C. COLLECTION/SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Documents for pre-qualification and Tender which must be in separate sealed envelops and clearly marked “Application for pre-qualification for …………” should be collected from the office of the Director of Works Services and returned to reach the address below not later than six weeks (6) from the date of this advert.
ADDRESS: The Secretary,
Procurement Planning Committee
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
P.M.B. 1033 Owerri
D. Submission of documents closes 12:00 noon on 30th April, 2018. The submitted pre-qualification documents will be opened on the same day Monday 30th April, 2018.
E. Venue: Venue for the opening is the College Council Chambers.
F. General Information:
- All claims made by applicants may be verified and any company whose claims are found to be false shall be disqualified.
- Contractor who have worked for this College and have history of poor performance, abandonment or prolonged contract period need not to apply.
- There should be payment of non-refundable tender fee as indicated above before collection of Tender documents from the office mentioned.
Note: The College is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
A.N. Aguta (Mrs.)